As you start to plan your special day, you must know what questions to ask about the wedding venue. If the right questions aren’t asked, you could be severely disappointed when the time comes to celebrate. We will review the top wedding questions to ask in Denver to ensure you get what you need. As part of your wedding venue checklist, make sure you get clear about the answers to these questions.
Covering the Basic Wedding Venue Questions
Do you wonder what to ask a wedding venue in Colorado Springs? These basic wedding venue questions offer a good place to start.
- Will the wedding venue fit your budget?
- How can you lower the cost?
- Can the wedding venue accommodate your date?
- If the date isn’t available, what other options are there?
- Can the establishment accommodate the style and ambiance you are looking for?
Wedding Vendors, Staffing, & Catering Questions
If you can’t find the answers in the FAQs for the wedding website, it’s important to go through these questions to ask your wedding venue as well.
- Does the venue provide catering?
- How many staff members are included with the package?
- Does the venue accommodate a live band or DJ?
- What time can vendors begin setting up?
- Is there any cleanup that you will be responsible for?
Wedding Venue Décor, Props, & Equipment Rental Questions
Again, you can look for these answers on the wedding website FAQ, but if they are not available, you have more things to ask the wedding venue.
- Can you bring your own decorations?
- Will the staff decorate for you?
- Is it possible to rearrange the setup?
- Does the venue provide the rentals you need, or will you need to outsource?
- Who handles the return of the equipment rentals?
Wedding Venue Logistics & Miscellaneous Questions
Additionally, you need to know what to ask the wedding venue when it comes to logistics. Here are the top wedding venue questions to consider.
- Can we bring our own alcohol?
- What are your restrictions?
- Are there any public transportation options nearby?
- Do you have accommodations for people to stay overnight?
- How many people will the venue space comfortably hold?
Premier, Intimate Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs at White Cottage Guest Farm
Now that you know what things to ask a wedding venue in Colorado Springs, it’s time to find the establishment that fits your needs. White Cottage Guest Farm is the premier, intimate wedding venue in the Denver area. We offer a wide range of wedding accommodations to fit any need. We can also work within tight budget constraints while still creating a day to remember. If you have further wedding venue questions that we haven’t already answered on our website, please feel free to reach out to our team. We are available to make your wedding a day you will never forget.